The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

@TheGodEmperor It's not the same amount of story per se, there are more details in the novel of course. You get a better sense of the MC's personality and motivations, so this moment doesn't seem forced, nor out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss Something? Why are they kissing so suddenly, there wasn't even any tension it looked like she's was being suspicious of him not horny

i don’t think the attraction is unfounded. the author made a point of showing her interest in him surpassing suspicion. it was subtle, but everything about her is subtle.

still i can’t believe they kissed...

Ezk

My gosh, they are fast, i didn't think they would kiss

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody talk about the novel. Yet am i the only one that don't found the link?
Well, times to manually search... Google-sama!!

This was abrupt, yes, but it's not unexpected. I think this is paced fine, I never even guessed it was based on a novel, and trust me, I can usually tell. The pacing is always off, the artist usually glosses over important plot points, introduces characters like we should already know them, there's usually a disconnect between narration and the image, etc. Like a webtoon I read recently, crimson karma, if that isn't a novel adaptation, I'll eat my hat. Korean adaptations usually do a good job, but Chinese adaptations are the worse, Japanese can go either way.

they literally just met... tf is this lmfao her personality hasn't even been fully developed yet and we're supposed to root for her? i don't even know what her ambitions or goals are and i'm supposed to sit here and support her?

>Demigods are taller than normal people
nice
>EXCEPT FOR THE MALE LOVE INTEREST HE"S TOTALLY A HEAD TALLER THAN THE LADY
coward

Users who are viewing this thread