The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

What deal did he make with the emperor...did I miss it or they haven't talked about it yet?
Tbh I have no idea about who will be crowned but I have a feeling that either Dian dies or Princess gives up her right for the throne for some reason .

> In exchange for fulfilling the Raad Clan's wish after he rises to power

That wish sounds important, could it be related to "The Great Wish" title?

Dex-chan lover
@RainbowSocks That's what I thought too, but then Khun said that if he had heard that his father was alive he would've acted worse. So now I'm thinking it's his father, but still not sure.

Dex-chan lover
While I can kinda get (based on what we've seen so far) Dian's plan and goal, it better not hurt the princess. She's done nothing wrong after all.

"All the same lineage"
Is it just me or does that sound like a lot of inbreeding happened?
Yikes ._.

@TheGodEmperor

The second half of the description includes: "An attack from the half-brother she held in contempt", so his plan probably involves harming her.

There are too many dukes, I don't get who's associated with who.. time for a reread I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@dmr11 but an attack on her or in general? Cause, sure, it seems clear he's going to go after the throne, but he doesn't seem to have any ill will towards her.

@Rula duke's are mostly royals so it's most likely their descendants were siblings cousins etc.

I don't think it's a male lover nor his father. He is clearly a royal. Kuhn refers to reacting to seeing a dead person. It's either a brother or not a 'he' at all and maybe his mother

Users who are viewing this thread