The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter aksfjwdsfwlekfj

From what her past self said,, it's super obvious her mom is somehow tormenting Dian. Everything is going sooo slow

Future Empress is all but screaming don't trust your mother... Come on girl, you're smarter than this🤣

Yay! Another chapter! I love this series, wish it updated quicker so I don't have to wait as long. 😭

Good thing she chose her own outfit since her original outfit is white, gold and red like Dian but what she coincidentally picked out was white, silver and dark blue which matches so much with Khun, my heart!

I had to read spoilers to see if the politics subplot went the way I wanted. 100% satisfied.

Oh my god this story's art makes me teary. I can't wait for Kuhn and Sienna to go meet

How is it not obvious to her from the vision that her mother is/will be plotting against Dion? Just from the wording of the apology, her feelings, the fact that future Dion passed (? This is a guess because his portrait is up)

Thank you so much for this new chapter!

I'm reading many series but this ones is definitely one of the best :D

Dex-chan lover
She so Percy, but I sure hope the story picks up soon. I hope we get more chapters in the near future. Thanks for the work.

Users who are viewing this thread