The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

The brother guy is so annoying he really doesn’t know anything but thinks he’s the wisest I just want him to shut up 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
IRON KING IS SO FUCKING WRONG ABOUT HER KID'S GONNA GET WRECKED!!!!

I hope the author doesn't want us to cheer for this guy. He is an annoying brat

Dex-chan lover
Step 1: Get a trusted advisor
Step 2: Ignore their advice
Step 3: ????

So the brother wants to become emperor to survive, but according to sienna's visions, he ends up dying rather young anyway. Perhaps some years later than if he didn't take the throne, but still. These siblings need to be honest with each other imo. Neither of them hold any ill will, but instead have fundamental misunderstandings in their view of the other.

Sienna knows basically zilch about her brother past the visions because she's been disinterested in him (and her mother likely tried to keep her away too?), and he doesn't know that sienna is just as much of a victim of her mother as he is, just in a different way. I know the way the brother patronises and looks down on sienna is irritating, but remember that she was guilty of doing the same to him before she got those dreams. Both of them are victims of ignorance, and they may sooner or later get the chance to rectify that problem.

I don't care about the romance at all (too instalove-y for me), but i'm definitely interested in seeing the plot unfold. Sienna is a wonderful, level-headed protagonist, as always.

Group Leader
AAAAAH FEED ME MORE DAMMITTTTTTTTT

(less rudely, just as heartfelt: thank you so much for the update, I'm looking forward to the next one already. ;v; )

Omg I really wish they’d all unite and I wish sienna would be able to find out what’s happening outside of her bubble..I really want her to find out everything. Tysm!

jyc

let's go siennaa u are more than just the spoiled girl they see u as 😭😭 prove 'em wrong!!

Thank you so much for this new update!

I read a lot of webtoons but this is one of the titles I always look the most forward to, and no chapter has ever disappointed me so far!

I just want to acknowledge that half body picture covering half of the resume page. If you got it, why not flaunt it no?

This series is so underrated it hurts. Both the story and the art is just magnificent and more people should know about it's existence I'm so sad. Thank you to the team who brings this ray of sunshine to us lots of loves 💓

Users who are viewing this thread