The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
9
I hope she grows to be more friendly towards her brother in the future chapters!! He looks like a genuine sweetheart
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
5,272
o--o he looks like a nice guy, but his black haired friend look sketch
Like... the friends looks like a guy who's going to push the brother into the king's seat and take everyone else down
Many thanks
 
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
268
@reyrosali I like him too, but I’m kinda wary of him? The story description mentions “an attack from the half brother she held in contempt” so... :/
 
Active member
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
221
@ohkimch maybe there’s another Brother who hasn’t been revealed yet? It doesn’t seem she holds him in contempt aha

Anyway the art is gorgeous and I can’t wait for more! Thanks for the release
 
Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
279
God. For the first time that i admire the drawing style of female lead. She is georgeous. Her mother too. Never seen the female lead in kingdom manhwa type gonna this beautiful.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
998
Male antagonist/ the guy she gonna end up lowkey dating (?) Sorry I really dislike him. I want to throw him into the sea already
 
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
268
@cantaloupes I doubt there’s going to be another brother. And she’s looking down on him for having mixed heritage/being of impure blood. That’s basically holding him in contempt lol. I don’t think anyone would feel happy being looked down bc of their blood.

I hope she wakes up & realizes her flaws before she loses everything.
 
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
268
@Wilhelm_Stenvall Idk what society you mean, but in any society, humans generally don’t like to be looked down upon. Even if its by a standard that’s normalized in that society.

I don’t consider her contempt of her half-brother a character flaw, but I do think it’s a mistake caused by her flaws (her ignorance, arrogance, etc).
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
270
ok great discourse in this comment section but "he became more attractive over time" its been 7 years and he grew two inches and thats IT he didnt change at all im sdkfjskdfskdf
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Messages
933
LOL I love reading old comments. It's fun. Anyway I'm not a fan of those streaky highlights... it's so off putting. No offense
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top