The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
It feels like this princess is about to get the rug pulled out from under her with how clueless she's been and helpless as well. Like, her half brother is plotting to usurp the throne right? Her own knights pretend she's strong as fuck just to appease her rather than help her gain actual strength, and now her mother seems like she's trying to put a leash on her. Idkkkk mannn

Dex-chan lover
Of course, you guys realize that's all written in the synopsis right ?

Thanks for the new chapter!

Although Sienna is learning, we can see that there's still a long way to go. I wouldn't be surprised if such luxurious party is just a ruse in order to divert money from the crown.

Ok. So the mother's weird, but that was kind of obvious considering it was written down in the story description, that weird black-haired dude is strange and the half-brother seems crafty. We're off to an interesting start.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she is really her mother though
she said it feels like she have a familly

Gahhhh is she not her real mother or something?? I knew that something was up! So it turns our her own mother is using her for something. So she's been living as a bird in a cage with her mother making it seems like the world revolves around her. Living like that... it's a miracle that she still has a clear heart and mind😐

Before this I was like "wow her power is cool~ o.o" but now I'm like "Gurl! That power better make you realise what's going on😬!! Thank god you have that power and not some useless magic from creating some complex as sh*ts circles"

Dex-chan lover
There are more chapters out at this point that I haven't read but here are my thoughts so far:
If they don't dream, and she's supposed to be demi-god like and therefore superior with the sword but is not, does this mean she isn't royal? Maybe the mum had an affair...

Oh dear... anyway hopefully it's spelled out in the next chapters, because otherwise it's probs gonna be long given the update schedule

Users who are viewing this thread