The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Power Uploader
@Origami_Delights

Hi, I am sorry. Someone approached me and said that Luna Lotus scans dropped this manga and he will give the raw if I want to work on it. So that is why I worked on it. Luna Lotus scans contacted me and said that they didn't drop Great wish. So Dayment scans won't work on Great wish anymore.

Though I am not associated with Luna Lotus Scans in any way aside from being an avid reader of many of the series they translate, I find it admirable that you apologized and backed off from the series. But Thank you for the effort and time you put into translating this chapter Dayment scans!

Thanks for translating!
Really love yall's humbleness <3

Dex-chan lover
So I guess this is the story in a nutshell.

Also "Luna Lotus Scans hasn’t dropped this manhwa...", say that to the frequency they're releasing this and various other manhwa "they haven't dropped".
Stop scanlator blocking titles.

This is almost 50 chapters behind and growing, and these greedy ass group is stopping others from translating it for what reasons? So they have more titles to spam with april fools joke chapters every year to flood as much user follows lists as they can?

If they haven't released anything in 2 months, anyone should be free to pick it up. Please continue translating!

We haven't caught up to the raws and LLS isn't releasing chapters regularly. If LLS can't handle scanlating this then they should give other groups who can release more frequently the chance to do it.

Tbf, not like they have the license to claim it for their own. Lol

@marchessa they work with another scans group for cleans, since there are so many transparent bubbles especially over patterns. LLS strives for the highest quality, instead of whiting out each box, or not cleaning well, there is a lot of detail. redraws take a very long time. not to mention those long chapters take many hours to ts. i spent 9 hours doing chapter 7. its a miracle we can make it work as is.

@Gokufighther

I'm not trivializing the amount of work scan groups have to do. That's actually my point. You need to spend a lot of hours/days just to work on a single chapter. And yet LLS has a lot of "active" ongoing projects? I checked the projects of dayment scans and I think most of them are already completed.

Not that I'm being unappreciative of LLS. I actually like them. Just that if there's another group who can work on this more frequently, more regularly, without compromising the quality, then why not give it to them? That way LLS can focus more on their other series? What's the merit of monopolizing a series?

Late reply. Didn't expect a response 😊

Users who are viewing this thread