The Greatest Estate Developer

Rather hard to believe that dragon king and this author are the same. I guess it goes to show how good of an author they are to make such different and unique works.

If I could give 100/10 but to just one title in MangaFox, this would be the one. It is a freaking diamond, every chapter is legit and makes you laugh. There are no filler arcs.

You MUST read this.

this starts out good but it gets incredibly childish and weird. author introduces a ton of things that make it too unserious.

Dex-chan lover
Is a good manwha, it’s entertaining
The plot is consistent, though they are lack of explanation for somethings like the reincarnation, the system of those creatures
The characters are interesting, and thanks to the artist the expressions are to 11 making it entertaining.

Ah, yes, of course a manhwa I thought sounded interesting would be missing 28 english chapters, and be last updated 2 years ago. Why didn't I predict that?

Double-page supporter
In the first chapter you might be thinking, "it's another isekai manhwa with stupid systems and annoying mc", but please hear me first;

The MC is a realist. His main perks are also greed (which will develop in further chapters)but fairness is one of his charms. He will do whatever to make sure works get done.

The system in this Manhwa tries to help the MC without giving too much so the MC can figure it out and the MC is smart about that.

The supportive characters are eye-catching and you will remember them after a few chapters because uniqueness of every interaction they have with MC.

Background characters will see growth develop in this Manhwa, they are not just random drawings, they are part of the world-building.

And let's not forget how impactful the drawings on this manhwa are, the main key to why this manhwa is said to be so fucking funny.

I guarantee you, you will be laughing your ass every chapter, every moment happen you read you will remember them and you will keep going back to read this manhwa.

As for the downside of this manhwa? Depends on your taste but other manhwa becomes stale after you read this masterpiece, no one going to replace how good every moment this manhwa has on its story.

10/10, no decimal for this review to point out how good this manhwa is.

Users who are viewing this thread