The Greatest Philosopher With Zero Magic Power. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If it was venom, as earth spiders have, that mouthful wouldn't have done anything outside of perhaps allergic reaction...

okay.. if Onii chan don't want make your sister be bride👰 to another guy then.. can we have route(tag*)incest?! I read many manga(only manga japan I read, not comic cartoon china or Korea) Isekai still cant find incest in Isekai...

Dex-chan lover
Too many turn off here.

Putting your opinion on a kid.

10,000 books in 2 years is about 100 books per week or 14 per days. With that thickness it's just plain impossible.

And that physics.... He just put so hard against 2nd law right then and claimed it as physics...

It's probably a mis-translation but the only physics he did was something along the lines of manipulating quantum probability, or he manipulates one/some of the 4 fundamental forces (not gravity, cause that's too mainstream)

hmm physics
i thi its just ur strenght and prefectly learning the logic of physics

At least there's no bullying happened in his family and friends cause he had no magic but it's too early to say it, I bet there's arrogant young noble coming soon

How does he have the antibodies he had 500 years ago?? You're telling me his antibodies got reincarnated?!

Aggregator gang
So, it's just plain magic without incantations...?

He has mastered magic because he understands better than everyone else how material world/things work, since using magic is using your own mental image/understanding...
At least that's my theory.

Needless to say but... yes. physics. yep. that's it. no magic. just physics. just like i learnt in class.
also anti bodies came along? he is in another body but his anti bodies came along? really?

as 4altera said, i too fell like my braincells were shaved off after reading this. except it wasn't just half.

Aggregator gang
my power is physics... and yes, I have the antibodies of my past life, why do you ask?

“I can’t do magic!” Creates wind blades... create a globe of water from sweat.... Jesus Christ I can’t take this seriously.

.... the hell do you mean, I trained really hard in the past and I got various antibodies so poison doesn't work on me. That is BS on so many levels.

How would those antibodies even come along to this new body of his, or is the author asinine and made it that antibodies in this world are engraved to the soul or some shit?

@reijing its either because he did everything from scratch on his childhood prob or he manipulated his body to handle extreme toxins i mean its physics after all

Users who are viewing this thread