The Greatest Philosopher With Zero Magic Power.

Fed-Kun's army
"philosopher"

yup, seems like a free real estate for edgy 12 years old to masterbaite into

Dex-chan lover
When someone wants to write "psychic" but misplaces the alphabet and becomes "physics"

So this guy can violate the laws of physics as he pleases, right? From increasing the force of his blows to fusing things together and all the way to straight up accumulate his cells in a ball of antivenom, make it levitate, and launch it with both speed and accuracy towards his enemy. So goddamn broken!
So far he started with a better standing than most of the reincarnated into your greatn-grandchild MCs, so hopefully the story won't just be him killing monsters and achieving prestige in a world that just can't cease to be amazed on how awesome he is, and the author gives him at least a few weaknesses, because so far we only have Accelerator: dull edition (includes biophysics DLC).

i dont get the logic..so he has 0 magic but use magic and call it physics? wtf and thought something interesting but just found trush

"-multiplied the antibodies in my body by few thousands, then shoved it into your body."
Ability: [Physics]

Really MC? You gave that spider basically anaphylactic shock? And yet somehow the ability name's [Physics]???

Using "Windcutter" and considering his strength, I assumed his "power" would be Chi-based.
Seeing as he is resistant to poisons (so now physiological features get transfered when reincarnating?) and attacks with int-bodies, I would have added bio-chemical stuff or transmorphing to the list but they call it "Physics" . . .

I'm assuming it's a mistranslation, where "physics" is actually "psychic". And antibodies don't transfer with their mind or soul, if he didn't develop the antibodies in his current body, he would not have such immunities. It's like this was written by someone who didn't graduate middle school.

Dex-chan lover
...I don't get it. He "can't" use magic, but he is able to shoot wind blades and uber poisons without [INSERT CHEAT SKILL HERE]. But he is called a philosopher yet doesn't make a single argument.

Is this a gross mistranslation or is the writer fucking retarded?

Dex-chan lover
quit a few chapters are out, if you can read japanese.

it's one of those MC's super op series. also lol at "i want to keep it a secret" then every knows about it int he 2nd chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'm an idiot. But isn't the antibody thing more to biology than physics?
Or is this the "level up something high enough and it'll become omnipotent" thing?

Dex-chan lover
Physics? What?
Since when can physics shoot antibody balls, or destructo discs. And repair things freely.

It looks like magic, acts like magic, it's magic.

This is fucking terrible... welp time to watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread