The Guild Member Next Door - Ch. 26

Contributor
Honestly these two are so dumb in diametrically opposite ways that I kind of don't want them to get together (in a good way). It's like... how do you even begin to unravel this string of misunderstandings

Dex-chan lover
Ah gotta love kids and their zero filters lol.

I def agree with the one commenter saying this series makes them happy, I'm really excited each time this title updates esp since its such a funny and well done take on the "person plays a mmo" manga/manhwa.

(i really want more of them, which i blame on watching dot hack in my formative years lol, and really deeply loving netjou? The one where the mc is kady playing a aqua haired man in an mmo.

Though its shockingly hard to find them bc of the overlap woth isekai >~<; maybe one of these days ill deep dive the mmo tag with isekai excluded again)

Also love how joestar thought he won with the full body covering when mc wasn't even staring at him as often as he was towards mc lol. Silly boy.

Thanks for the tl! I am excited for next week c:

Aggregator gang
IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
first i love the neighbour misunderstanding it's done in such a silly way i love the mc
second i love how their roles in the game and irl are like switched? i esp love how jistar is so different from his online persona
SECOND OF ALL THE LITTLE KID SAYING ITS THE BIG WILLY BRO I CANT IM LOSING MY BREATH I CANT BREAAATHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND JISTAR IS HOLDING HIS HAND THATS THE MOST AWKWARD TIME AND NOT HIM COVERING HIS EYES LMAOOOOOOOO

Lmaoo Jistar really thinks he won with that swimsuit, but our boy Neuta didn't even know there was a challenge or anything going on

Ah gotta love kids and their zero filters lol.

I def agree with the one commenter saying this series makes them happy, I'm really excited each time this title updates esp since its such a funny and well done take on the "person plays a mmo" manga/manhwa.

(i really want more of them, which i blame on watching dot hack in my formative years lol, and really deeply loving netjou? The one where the mc is kady playing a aqua haired man in an mmo.

Though its shockingly hard to find them bc of the overlap woth isekai >~<; maybe one of these days ill deep dive the mmo tag with isekai excluded again)

Also love how joestar thought he won with the full body covering when mc wasn't even staring at him as often as he was towards mc lol. Silly boy.

Thanks for the tl! I am excited for next week c:
I feel you in trying to find more "person plays MMO" stories, as a huge MMO enjoyer myself, they're just so fun. I recommend checking out "Turns Out My Online Friend Is My Real-Life Boss!" if you haven't already, it's cute and silly, and also has MC and ML play the same MMO without realising who they're playing with

Dex-chan lover
I feel you in trying to find more "person plays MMO" stories, as a huge MMO enjoyer myself, they're just so fun. I recommend checking out "Turns Out My Online Friend Is My Real-Life Boss!" if you haven't already, it's cute and silly, and also has MC and ML play the same MMO without realising who they're playing with
I have read that one! I really really like it c: (was disappointed to see one of the works the same author did tho when looking to see if she had anymore with similar themes).

Bofuri was also really good but guild member next door has been extra nice bc i enjoy the aesthetic a lil bit more.

There was another series about a group of friends playing an mmo that had like 4 chapters translated but for some reason no one seemed to ever get interested in translating it again? Which was extra odd considering its got a similar premise to another popular mmo playing series (ossan vrmmo i think??).

Makes me sad orz. Especially since about 50-70% of the video game results if you search video games, has chapters in English and exclude isekai, still turns up a ton of non properly tagged isekai series. 😞

Maybe i should just reread 1/2 prince (which IS isekai lol)

Users who are viewing this thread