The Guild Member Next Door - Ch. 41

Not sure if this is the stalker, since the stalker would have no reason to take Yeo-woon's mail as well (Unless I'm misunderstanding the scene). Dude' s still highly suspicious and should be reported though :worry:
I think he doesn't know in which exact apartment Jigu lives and was trying to find it by going through the mail.
That does not explain why he grabbed all the mail nor why was a mail directed to Jigu in Yeowoon's mailbox though.

Dex-chan lover
Jigu is not very good at keeping his mouth shut lmao.

It's sweet though.

Hoping the stalker gets in a lot of trouble soon, I wonder which player he is. Maybe the incel-y cowboy guy?

Thanks for the tl!

Double-page supporter
I think the stalker could use the mail for something? if it's idk, a letter of acceptance, if Jigu doesn't get it then it would be bad... maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
To think we're so close to the end of s1 and how s2 has not even started yet😭😭😭😭

Mr stalker?? Time to take him out cracks knuckles I will end him to protect both of them!! Let Jigu be his own cute mess!!

That’s definitely the stalker! Grrrrrrr… maybe he’s the one jistar interacted with in the beginning of the chapter when they were discussing in the forum on who’s winning and stuff..

dang, I have a feeling though that Yeowoon might be caught by Jigu with his mail still on him hahaha but Jigu panicking because he let slipped that he knew Yeowoon went out first lol then panicking again thinking he’s meeting someone else hahaha our poor boy Jigu so cute!

I want to binge the next chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread