The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 100 - Feeling Insecure

Dex-chan lover
Ah... I thought she came back around to accept those girls so well and so quick...
Oh well...

Contributor
What was once only theirs now being available to more people. They really need to vocalize what's unspoken between them to reassure their relationship

Dex-chan lover
Sorry i already shed some tears from the last panel. I'm not ready for sad arc, but i should keep going. I hope they will clear things up. Thank you so much for translating :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
This is know as a "Merry-go-round" relationship, always moving, never getting anywhere

Thanks for the chapter!
Is it even moving tho? I would say it has been the exact same for ~50 chapters now.
Any time Aya one way or another makes clear that Koga is special in SOME way it is Koga that gets convenient dementia immediately after, fully dropping anything related to -the- big question and acting 100% oblivious/neglectful towards Aya‘s feelings.

I unironically can only commend author for keeping Koga THIS consistent. There has been zero actual chara development at all apart from looks.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh youth. Aya is jealous, of course, but she also doesn't want to be a burden on Mitsuki so tries not to express her jealousy, which just makes Mitsuki more worried about why she's unhappy.

Mitsuki is even worse. Girl, if Aya is your safe place you should probably tell her. There's a tiny, insignificant (monumental) chance that it could make Aya happy.

Users who are viewing this thread