The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 43 - Two Worlds

Dex-chan lover
not y’all losing it over a new character. that’s what makes series fun, drama. let’s relax

Dex-chan lover
Smells like huge drama, and smoking hot smoking onee-sans.

Who* would win: punk older girl or sociable highschool gyaru

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
OMG I BET SHE WAS A TOXIC EX AND THATS WHY KOGA SAN ALWAYS ACTS SO MEEK AT SCHOOOL!!!!!
iunno.
she doesn’t seem exactly aware of romance as a thing, let alone her gayness. THAT might be the problem, though.
Turned this girl down like “I don’t even know anything“ or just WHOOSHED a confession.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not that worried. One of the best things about this series is that misunderstandings etc don't last ten chapters. We might get a tiny bit of awkwardness for a chapter or two before whatever this problem turns out to be is solved.

Thank you for the chapter <3

Group Leader
A NEW CHALLENGER HAS JOINED THE BATTLE

Tbh I feel like she is either going to be a long time friend with a crush on her or just a friend that seems intimidating BUT just at first glance that will aid the storyline and the development between the two main characters.

Either way I am invested :smug:

Dex-chan lover
It’s already getting so cliche. Aya and Koga’s relationship is one sided romance wise. I can already list how many overused tropes she’s going to be involved in. I want to be proven wrong so bad.

Double-page supporter
POSSIBLE WINGWOMAN ALSO POSSIBLE TOXIC EX
Also I get the feeling Mitsuki would hella pull (like the rizzler she is) if she dresses like she usually does

ALSO I LOVE THE ART FOR THIS SERIES SM

Dex-chan lover
this is the new girl the author said that would kick up some stuff!?!?!???!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
OMG I BET SHE WAS A TOXIC EX AND THATS WHY KOGA SAN ALWAYS ACTS SO MEEK AT SCHOOOL!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing. Like, the girl appears right when Aya is asking why Mitsuki is playing wallpaper at school. There's no such a coincidence in Yuri 😒

Users who are viewing this thread