The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 45 - Niece Contest

Dex-chan lover
It's not even "conflicting" at this point. This translation is gibberish.
And that person wants to be paid...
yeah! Uncle Joe clearly saying no with his hands but the tl says "yes", like, at least look at visual cues

Dex-chan lover
Sure the scanlation was bad but you all need to calm the hell down.

To the uploader: if you're gonna use a translator, use deepl. Google translate is trash.
Oh and I'd refrain from telling people they should contact you if they want to support you. That's borderline scummy behaviour considering the scanlation quality. Unless you're trying recruit people for your group that is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
just stop man.. brave of you to choose this to snipe, literally one of the series that has same day scans.

there are tons of titles that got dropped, start with that.

youre using a free source then immediately start asking for money(?) on your first work or if youre asking to be hired this is not the best way to impress to be honest.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
just stop man.. brave of you to choose this to snipe, literally one of the series that has same day scans.

there are tons of titles that got dropped, start with that.

youre using a free source then immediately start asking for money(?) on your first work or if youre asking to be hired this is not the best way to impress to be honest.
Well they said they weren’t sniping it. They were just trying out a chapter for this manga. And they weren’t asking for money, they were saying if people wanted to support them they can. Which I know is worded differently but not as forthcoming as “pay me for more manga”

It’s just someone trying out translating a chapter of a series they like to read

Users who are viewing this thread