The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 2 Ch. 51 - Gravitational Pull

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that's a flirting, "I'll never leave you like that," finger hold and not a "yeah, I actually am thinking about that right now, now that you mention it. I can't answer you because I'm not sure what'll happen but I like you and want to comfort you," kind of hold.

Dex-chan lover
W3V7rvn.png

these two i swear

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't you be more explicit? Why taking so many detours just to say I like you! And you, Aya! Roasting Joe for not being honest with his ex when you can't even say "I like you" to Mitsuki! And why am I angry after reading this? Did I get to invested again? Fluff me for being so invested in yuri again! I really should learn my lesson!

And after that crazy rant, I'll see myself out. Sorry for entertaining y'all 😅... 🚪🚶🏽‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Hey I fully agree with Oosawa in that you should always check multiple reviews before buying things randomly these days, with how much shity scam products there are out there.

Koga buying a random fridge blindly may seem cute, until they find out that the fridge came with a missing piece or a factory defect.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that's a flirting, "I'll never leave you like that," finger hold and not a "yeah, I actually am thinking about that right now, now that you mention it. I can't answer you because I'm not sure what'll happen but I like you and want to comfort you," kind of hold.
NO PLEASE STOP THAT IS TOO MUCH T^T

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the silent pinky holding after aya expressed her concern feels like it basically seals that mitsuki doesnt want to leave ayas side but that the tides are unpredictable and she might end up swept away...

hopefully though the tides are calm and we can bring out the champagne for the hull as the ships getting ready to sail

Dex-chan lover
IT'S HAPPENING?!
We don't see Mitsuki's thoughts so its hard to know how gay she already is.

Users who are viewing this thread