The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 64 - Koga-san's Motivation Switch

Aggregator gang
They're doing pretty good on Spotify tho (100k monthly listeners with a lot of +1M songs) so I think it's more a Yt Music thing
Spotify doesn't mean much because the artists are paid nothing much over there. For the artists that platform is only good for publicity.

If YouTube doesn't do views, then they probably need to do concerts and sell a lot of singles to break even

Dex-chan lover
Spotify doesn't mean much because the artists are paid nothing much over there. For the artists that platform is only good for publicity.

If YouTube doesn't do views, then they probably need to do concerts and sell a lot of singles to break even
I wasn't talking about their financial situation but about their popularity. I don't think they're an obscure band.
An additional clue of their popularity is the fact that the last time they played in Paris, it was at the Bataclan which is a more than decent venue

Fed-Kun's army
For your protection:

ZBd0wHN.jpg
Oh damn I thought she slid in but the motion lines make it seem like she swung her arm down around Aya

Fed-Kun's army
This is her riz level with no black nail polish, no rings, no piercings, tattoo covered, glasses on.

Prince

Users who are viewing this thread