The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 72 - What Connected Us Was Music

Dex-chan lover
So... making the music was just a selfish desire. She ignored friends, family, responsibilities, relationships, love, work, and everything for months because "It's what I wanted to hear. It's for my own satisfaction."

Wow... and why are supposed to like her again? Ignore her being a cute girl for a second. These types of people, the starving artist who doesn't care about the world around them are the worst human beings possible. You know it, I know it.

When did people start liking the Hippy playing guitar under the tree when you arrive at college?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

a song that connects worlds does so by connecting hearts, and this exclusive preview connected ayas more to mitsuki

Double-page supporter
So... making the music was just a selfish desire. She ignored friends, family, responsibilities, relationships, love, work, and everything for months because "It's what I wanted to hear. It's for my own satisfaction."

Wow... and why are supposed to like her again? Ignore her being a cute girl for a second. These types of people, the starving artist who doesn't care about the world around them are the worst human beings possible. You know it, I know it.

When did people start liking the Hippy playing guitar under the tree when you arrive at college?
Man just stfu. Just because you aren't the centre of everyone's life doesn't mean they are bad people.

Damn bro, who hurt you? You're not going to be everyone's primary focus in live, get over it.

Dex-chan lover
does Koga has an crush on aya? or were we are on terms of romance progression? because up untill now we have only go one small sided HINT of something more that friendship from Aya! BUT THAT IS ALL!!! were is the god damn romantic progression???

Users who are viewing this thread