The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 72 - What Connected Us Was Music

Double-page supporter
So... making the music was just a selfish desire. She ignored friends, family, responsibilities, relationships, love, work, and everything for months because "It's what I wanted to hear. It's for my own satisfaction."

Wow... and why are supposed to like her again? Ignore her being a cute girl for a second. These types of people, the starving artist who doesn't care about the world around them are the worst human beings possible. You know it, I know it.

When did people start liking the Hippy playing guitar under the tree when you arrive at college?

Pretty sure a starving artist is better than like, Henry Kissinger or John Wayne Gacy

Dex-chan lover
So... making the music was just a selfish desire. She ignored friends, family, responsibilities, relationships, love, work, and everything for months because "It's what I wanted to hear. It's for my own satisfaction."
She was obviously not being honest when she said that. I would say you need to learn how to read between the lines, but in this case you only need to read between the panels to see that she wrote it for Aya to hear...

Dex-chan lover

Wow... and why are supposed to like her again? Ignore her being a cute girl for a second. These types of people, the starving artist who doesn't care about the world around them are the worst human beings possible. You know it, I know it.

When did people start liking the Hippy playing guitar under the tree when you arrive at college?
still seething about that vtuber, eh?

Dex-chan lover
does Koga has an crush on aya? or were we are on terms of romance progression? because up untill now we have only go one small sided HINT of something more that friendship from Aya! BUT THAT IS ALL!!! were is the god damn romantic progression???
never forget, the first third of this series was a romantic chase from an aggressive girl, trying to win the heart of music store clerk she crushed on. All of that was dropped for the shitty music plots

It was a gift somewhat painfully unearthed for what Koga-san isn't able to actually say to Oosawa-san's face ("And you listened to it, Oosawa-san"). Though it gets a little lost when you aren't using your words along with it ;) And also simultaneously the unearthing of Koga-san's gift. She exposed herself and Oosawa-san received it and isn't letting her back away from it now that she's been seen.

If you've never experienced the press of something inside of you bursting to get out no matter what or be expressed in the only way you know how, leave it be. Koga-san hasn't been able to express her feelings for Oosawa-san straightforwardly so here we are. I don't think it means Oosawa-san has to take a back seat to the music though a lot of times that is what happens when someone has something important to bring to world. Hopefully Oosawa-san will stand up for their relationship since she's the only one really doing it already.

That being said, I'm sad to see the tripping and falling trope even if applied a little uniquely here. Keep it original. And I'm ready for the gay.

not you getting pressed over a teenage girl wanting to write a song for herself and her crush 😭😭😭. literally wtf did this kid do to make you so damn angry???

i’m surprised this manga is getting ANYONE pressed, it’s just a 4 four page somebody writes once a week and is passionate about. there‘s absolutely 0 need to get angry over this. let a kid do what makes her happy, she deserves it.

Group Leader
Damn, Koga and Oosawa complement each other so well. Koga couldn't stop thinking about how to make this song, and after hearing it, Oosawa is now the one who can't stop thinking about it.

Supporter
Man just stfu. Just because you aren't the centre of everyone's life doesn't mean they are bad people.
And Koga is a teenager, doing pretty much what teens are supposed to be doing at this stage in their lives. There's plenty of time later for her to be crushed under the wheels of responsibilty for the rest of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread