The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 78 - You're Too Obvious

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

too jealous of herself it gave aya the perfect opening to pounce.

Aggregator gang
I do prefer her with the glasses but... I wonder if Koga's glasses starting to dither out are a symbolic thing rather than a stylistic one? Like, symbolic of her accepting her at-school and at-the-record-shop identities as one. I wonder if she'll show up at school without the glasses soon?

Tlo

Fed-Kun's army
It’s nice that we’re finally getting some substantial progress

Dex-chan lover
Man this chapter ruled. The Aya rizz, Koga's glasses melting away, the double meaning in the last line. So so good. Let's go gay girls!!

Dex-chan lover
I said Koga would need to realize she was jealous of herself. Everything Oosawa liked about Onii-san was actually Koga. Bless us, Oosawa came out and said it with the precision of a water jet. I wonder will this count as the confession or will Koga still find a way to misinterpret things?
Considering all the ポ are onomatopoeia for “sudden extreme blushing”…
I think she has an inkling

Dex-chan lover
I do prefer her with the glasses but... I wonder if Koga's glasses starting to dither out are a symbolic thing rather than a stylistic one? Like, symbolic of her accepting her at-school and at-the-record-shop identities as one. I wonder if she'll show up at school without the glasses soon?
My money is that the artist wanted to show her expression but the glasses were in the way, so transparent frames. They could be doing the "glasses=shy, contacts=confident" but I think I'd miss the glasses. Big chunky hipster frames are cute.

Dex-chan lover
This still could go nowhere for a while.

Yeah, Mitsuki knows that Aya was crushing on her in the past now, but... these two have proven denser than lead, so I would not be surprised if it takes Mitsuki additional revelations to realize that Aya is still crushing on her now.

Users who are viewing this thread