The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 82 - My Oasis

Supporter
I find it hard to believe none of the experienced festival enjoyers noticed that she was underprepared and did something about it.
If I had to make a generalized thought on it, it would be something along the lines of them having horse blinders on about it.

Dex-chan lover
God yes, they immediately reminded us that festivals are low-key terrible, as much as they are also amazing.

Anecdote time! I was at a festival in 2001, which lasted four days. There was a group of shirtless dudes who were always playing hacky-sack at the same spot, never saw them go to a stage or watch any music. As the days went on they got more and more sunburned. Cherry red shoulders by the third day. It must have been agonizing. Yet on the fourth day there they were, still hackin'.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids... get some shade and stay hydrated... that thirst won't quench itself.

Page 1... for how much time will they play this bullshit that he is her uncle, they are father and daughter... LOOK AT THAT SCENE.

Fed-Kun's army
Anecdote time! I was at a festival in 2001, which lasted four days. There was a group of shirtless dudes who were always playing hacky-sack at the same spot, never saw them go to a stage or watch any music. As the days went on they got more and more sunburned. Cherry red shoulders by the third day. It must have been agonizing. Yet on the fourth day there they were, still hackin'.
One from me: I went to the Japan Jam festival in Chiba a few years ago to see the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra and got a look at the Japanese music festival hardcores. Those people are COMMITTED when it comes to sun protection. Sunscreen, big floppy wide brim hats, covered up wrists to ankles in light, breathable jogging outfits. They were gonna stay pale at any cost.

The other cultural quirk I thought was kinda interesting, you would see folks flexing how many music festivals they'd been to: they'd have their collection of old admission wristbands lined up on the straps of their backpacks or shoulder bags.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, having a hat at a festival is paramount. Until I found one for my fat misshaped head, I wore a rice-hat.

Users who are viewing this thread