The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 2 Ch. 42 - It's About Time She Stopped Trying to Run Away

Dex-chan lover
ojNzKLT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Her still not grocking her gayness is the gayness is the gayest thing in this so far.

hmmm… there have to be some 90s-ass 90s songs that are gay enough to jog their brains loose.
”I Kissed a Girl” exists but… sucks.
Any ideas? I was listening to Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, etc back then. TKK got pretty gay, but sure as heck ain’t up their alley!

also blep

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hmmm… there have to be some 90s-ass 90s songs that are gay enough to jog their brains loose.
”I Kissed a Girl” exists but… sucks.
Any ideas? I was listening to Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, etc back then. TKK got pretty gay, but sure as heck ain’t up their alley!

also blep

[obligatory] mlem

Voodoo Child
(Rogue Traders)
Girl U Want (DEVO)
Sleep Together (Garbage)
I Was Made For Lovin' You (Either the OG KISS (more likely) or Queen of Japan)

That's just what I could see on my horny music playlist that fit the era that works.
Like, doesn't have to be something open, just... "Oh, yeah, this makes me realise I'm into this girl, because I'm thinking of her while listening to this bangin' tune... :oops:"

Dex-chan lover
Koga is sparkling :meguupog:

And the more Koga does things like on page 4, the more I feel like Oosawa is a psuedo self-insert...

Dex-chan lover
[obligatory] mlem

Voodoo Child
(Rogue Traders)
Girl U Want (DEVO)
Sleep Together (Garbage)
I Was Made For Lovin' You (Either the OG KISS (more likely) or Queen of Japan)

That's just what I could see on my horny music playlist that fit the era that works.
Like, doesn't have to be something open, just... "Oh, yeah, this makes me realise I'm into this girl, because I'm thinking of her while listening to this bangin' tune... :oops:"
I love devo immensely, but I ain’t about to make out to them! :)p) That song fits the situation perfectly, though.

This series is starting to rival Hirano to Kagiura with the “REALISE HOW GAY YOUR WHOLE SCENE IS!!!” (that one has a character who fits the description of just-barely-grey ace pretty well, so that’s a different story, but omg the burn be slow!)

It never says that they only like Rock music, so a big chunk of The Internet's catalog is on the table. The whole lesbian lead singer thing works for them. Not 90's, but they also listen to Willow.

Dex-chan lover
Okay you're also making me blush, Mitsuki-san, spare me too and fr fr Oosawa-san:worry:
:korone:

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Are we there yet? No?
...are we there yet?

..no?

...are we there yet now?

Dex-chan lover
Are we there yet? No?
...are we there yet?

..no?

...are we there yet now?

God-dammit, if you keep going, I am turning this yuri around and it's never going to McD*n*lds again!

And then everyone, including my fellow himedanshi, tear me limb from limb, feed me to the fishes, so on, so forth... :korone:

Users who are viewing this thread