The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All

slightly fast paced and hard to follow sometimes but, overall, i've really enjoyed it haha. its quite hard to find good wlw media, especially in manga, so i can thoroughly appreciate this for what it brings to that. i also like the green coloring, i think that was a risk that was executed well. the artwork is also very good, especially for what im pretty sure (?) is just some person posting on twitter. good read

i was mild on the seminal indie rock (i can’t believe a rhcp concert is a plot point) but that turnstile pick made me follow

Definitely one of the better quality wlw stories out there for sure, and by that I mean both the art and story. Interesting set up with the music tastes and character types, and the main girls’ personalities don’t feel two dimensional at all!
but honestly it felt more satisfying to binge the chapters than it does to wait for one each week - probably due to the slow pacing.
Definitely getting a little repetitive, but i’m hoping there’ll be some serious developments with the romance (cough koga cough) soon!
TL;DR
Solid story, quality art and enjoyable characters make it great but slow pacing and short chapters result in little romantic development. If you’re willing to wait it out, a good 8/10 read. If slow pacing irritates you, probably a 6/10 at most.

Oh man, I love this manga! I love the cute natural progression of the two girls getting to know each other, but my favorite part def has to be the art! I found the Spotify playlist based on the manga and it's such a vibe just listening to cool music while reading this.

straight men saying sht like this will always be annoying. uhhh yeah we lesbians don't get the luxury of having hundreds of thousands of choices like you straights do. i mean, you can even say the same crap about "my sweet darling" "komi-san can't communicate" and "spy x family" or any other str8b8 story for being the same boring crap but you don't say that to those works do you.
chill out jesus fucking christ

Users who are viewing this thread