The Heart Has Its Reasons - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Dreamy Future

Chi Cheng and Lu Yang will become a couple... eventually, right???! I can't wait to see that day. I adore them <3

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering what the snag in their relationship would be. Guess we found it

Saddd :( that's a big deal breaker. Her bf seems to have everything figured out for them but Lu Yang hasn't given much thought to things. They're not on the same page and it's really starting to show :(

The process of having a child is very painful and difficult... while giving birth doctors have to literally cut your part open so that the baby would have enough space to go through. Ofc you could go super natural and give birth without medical help but it’s gonna be even more painful. If the mc doesn’t want it then she doesn’t want it. Her bf obviously is on another page. Not gonna work out 😭 they were a cute couple ngl

Group Leader
I'm kind of surprised they never talked about this before. No wonder things go south for them

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty hard to imagine them being together for 5 years and never talk about babies to the point where they don't even have the slightest idea of the opinion of the other on the subject. But again the Fl did say he was usually the one organising everything while she was just following him around. I guess she won't this time.

We can begin seeing the cracks in their relationships...
If their visions of the future is so different, this will not end well, or more like, we already knew since chapter 1 that we are witnessing a countdown to their break ups T_T

How do you propose before talking about babies? ... smh.
Even without that, it's pretty obvious that the FL's timeline doesn't match. She's an aspiring actor. Giving birth at her stage in her career sounds pretty suicidal, especially if giving birth leaves any types of scars.

Fed-Kun's army
@Flashplayer0CD IKR?! I actually stopped reading midway to check in the comments why would anyone just start showering with clothes on...
And after reading the comments I better go back to the chapter and see what they're talking about babies xD

Yep... That's definitely a deal breaker. Neither is in the wrong, and both are equally deserving of wanting those things. But they can't be together if what they want is mutually exclusive. It's sad, they both are sweet people and they deserve to be happy, but it won't happen unless one of them sacrifices their happiness.

WHAT?! SIS?! That's so childish-that why your man left you omfgggg this man wanted a family and you gon be like not EVER?! I mean, I understand not now, but not EVER?! SIIIIS how old is u--oh I did notice she acts very immature for her age. She seems like his younger sister rather than his fiance. Now what makes her think the dude gon stay with her and not have a family??? Huuuuuh-

Women who say they do not want kids ever are just dumb girls who has to be dumped right on spot so you can find an actual partner.

Why is there so many days left on the counter?

look i respect ur decision and i also hate kids but like : GURL, YOU DONT EVENWANNA ADOPT? U DONT WANNA START A FAMILY?

Well I'm glad she said it sooner than later, imagine them being married and just finding that out lmao

WHAT?! SIS?! That's so childish-that why your man left you omfgggg this man wanted a family and you gon be like not EVER?! I mean, I understand not now, but not EVER?! SIIIIS how old is u--oh I did notice she acts very immature for her age. She seems like his younger sister rather than his fiance. Now what makes her think the dude gon stay with her and not have a family??? Huuuuuh-
That's not childish at all, personally I don't like people completly rejecting the idea of having kids, but at the end it's up to the person. Her having a child just so that she can keep being with her partner (now or later) would be the immature thing to do, that's not a healthy reason to conceive and there's a good chance she won't be able to perform her duties as a mother as a result of her feelings about it. We still don't know how the break up goes, maybe she won't expect him to stay wiht her despite her not wanting kids.

Women who say they do not want kids ever are just dumb girls who has to be dumped right on spot so you can find an actual partner.

Why is there so many days left on the counter?
Both men and women have the right to decide if they want kids or not, no one deserved to be dumped or sticking to. It's eitehr your plan and expectations for the future match so you stay together or don't so you break up, not because any of you doesn't deserve the other or is less, its simply because you both don't want the same thing out of life and out of a relationship.
Calling people stupid for making a choice that you disagree with (I personally disagree with it too) is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread