The Heart Has Its Reasons - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - Can’t be his bride?

"If you don't force her she might never grow up"

HONESTLY, WHAT THE
FUCK
!? WHO DOES THIS
BITCH OF A
WOMAN THINK SHE IS HUH?? ITS HER BODY FOR GOD'S SAKE THE ONLY REASON FOR THEIR MARRIAGE ISN'T TO HAVE CHILDREN AND PROCREATE UGH WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!?!?

I'm just- ahhh......

Aggregator gang
Yeah this relationship isn't going to work out. Even if male lead hadn't entered the picture, there's a good chance it wouldn't work out in the long run

It is a mature decision to not have children if you don’t want children. Having children just because everyone else has kids is wildly immature. Ugh.

Oof, I definitely do NOT like Zhuang Cheng's mother. That said...at least she has the clarity of mind to tell Zhuang Cheng the matter of children is something they definitely need to decide before marriage. Also, Lu Yang's friend.....she's so cool!

Fed-Kun's army
It's so sad when you know everyone in there is right to a certain extent...

Women are fine if they don't want to have kids. It's also fine to want to raise a family. Neither should feel bad for wanting either of those things in their life. Unfortunately they're mutually exclusive, and there's no way one of them (if not both) won't have regrets in their future if they force themselves to be together.

As much of a hateful person his mother can be, she is correct in that they must address the issue clearly before they get married.

i think that part of the problem is that zhuang cheng doesn't have enough faith in her. he's worried that if there's even a slight breeze, she'll just fly away from him. i wonder if he had gained the confidence to talk about his insecurities with her, their relationship would've worked out? but then again, this isn't a problem easily solved by just a talk either. neither of them really thought things through, but neither of them are wrong either. so maybe the problem would've persisted regardless if they communicated properly.

Users who are viewing this thread