The Heart Has Its Reasons - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - Choices

Fed-Kun's army
Boyyyy... I get it, you're under a lot of stress both internally and externally. But you shouldn't have said the things you did, you could have conveyed your feelings in a different way...

*sigh* he's not a bad guy, and I don't hate him, but that definitely cost him dearly. I really hope he gets a happy ending with someone that has the same life goals as him.

TBH both their relationships were toxic, ML was too dependent, refusing to have other relationships holding her emotionally hostage... FL simply is completely passive in her relationship, making the other guy do everything.
I hope they both do some self reflection and maturing before venturing into their own relationship together. I also hope that their current partners will find people who are in the same wavelength as them.

guys listen, they’re both in the right :) this guy reminds me of chi cheng so its a bit weird how our fl is supposed to end up with chi cheng when chi cheng also demanded a stereotypical gf out of his last girlfriend

I actually love this cuz its so fair. Both are in the right, he was to.have kids she doesn't, he's willing to give that up if she quits acting. He shown that he loves her more than the kids he wants to have, but does she love him more than the acting? He's not making her give it up, but he can't stand being second place and that's totally fair. When you have people woth fundamental differences things like this can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread