The Heart Has Its Reasons - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - The Reason I Let You Go

The mother... I can’t dislike her too much. She interfered and ruined her son’s relationship. But she regrets her choice and is heartbroken by it. I guess she was overprotective as I believe she was a single mother and was worried for her son.

That girl who kept following zhuang annoyed me so much. I'm glad that he is man enough to say that she obviously doesn't love herself, and thus, he can't love her either.

Aggregator gang
Lol I don't feel bad for the unrequited love girl at all. So pushy. You can't force someone to love you.

I'm actually glad about this outcome: I don't think I would have liked it if he ended up with the unrequited love girl after all, though we don't know what is going to happen in future chapters.

And... "2020 happy new year!" ;_; I felt a wave of nostalgia, of a time long past, it feels like this was so long ago because of these difficult past months T_T

God, that girl is probably the only character I really don't like. I also don't like Zhuang Cheng's mother but her character is still more sympathetic and, well, she has more of an actual reason to interfere in her son's relationship. But this girl... going after a guy who's repeatedly told you no...like sure, she probably has a reason for being so attached, but still. And judging Lu Yang like that...who are you to talk about her like that?!

The fact that it took this freaking long for the fact that he doesnt like her to get through her head🤦🏾‍♀️ I was really scared this otherwise great manwha would try to normalize and eventually romanticisize the fact that she has been sexually harassing him but i'm so glad I was wrong.
(Sidenote: it is so sad that there are so many men who have been antagonized, sexually assaulted by, and preyed on by evil women but people see their struggles as something they should desire and ignore this)

Dex-chan lover
I really hope he doesn't end up with that stalker of his, she's mental and doesn't understand boundaries.

ah, this girl is such a hypocrite. she calls lu yang selfish but disregards zhuang cheng's wishes in favour of her own. i hope that she learns to love herself like she told zhuang cheng to do. it's what you need to hear most that you tell others, after all.

The mother... I can’t dislike her too much. She interfered and ruined her son’s relationship. But she regrets her choice and is heartbroken by it. I guess she was overprotective as I believe she was a single mother and was worried for her son.
Even without her their relationship wouldn't have survived.

The fact that it took this freaking long for the fact that he doesnt like her to get through her head🤦🏾‍♀️ I was really scared this otherwise great manwha would try to normalize and eventually romanticisize the fact that she has been sexually harassing him but i'm so glad I was wrong.
(Sidenote: it is so sad that there are so many men who have been antagonized, sexually assaulted by, and preyed on by evil women but people see their struggles as something they should desire and ignore this)
It's also sad that some commenter thought he was getting swayed by this coworker even though he never showed any signs of being swayed.

That girl was so annoying, she wouldn't listen to anything he's saying and just forcing herself, I'm glad we're all on the same page that we're happy he's not ending up with her. I do hope she grows as a person though.

Users who are viewing this thread