The Heart Has Its Reasons - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - [End of S1] Letting Go

A mass release of 6 chapters to end the season, and finally after early half a year of waiting, season 2 gets announced and finally released today!! All my Christmases have come at once. I was so scared this series was cancelled because the break was so long!! 😭😁🙏❤️

Thank you so much for the mass release!! This is one of my favourite series hands down. It deserves more views!

Seriously, their chemistry is so good. I’m always laughing or enjoying their interactions with one another.

I can't wait for the next season. I hope to see both of them (3 if you consider Zhuang) to heal, and forgive their past.

My heart is bursting with happiness. I love them so freaking much!!!
I can't wait to read the next season.
Thank you so so much for sharing this wonderful series 😘😘😘

the writing for this series is rlly good aaa i can’t wait for the next season !! ❤️

The season 2 is out. Yaaaayyy!! Thanks for the mass release. Eagerly waiting for next updates.

Dex-chan lover
There were a lot of moments where I get a tight feeling in my chest from reading this series. Is this the so-called feeling of angst... or maybe kyun... or both?

I like how the story doesn’t feel like it is forcing itself hard to progress. The pace is gentle, which makes the sorrowful moments feel really Impactful. I’m thankful towards the creator for creating such a good series. I give my thanks to the scanslation team as well!

Group Leader
Man this was some good fucking writing. Them growing closer together felt so natural and not plot driven at all. I feel she will realize it was him who wrote that phrase during season 2 as their relationship changes, I doubt we are close to them being together which i hope happens hahaha since they are a perfect match to balance each other out

Awwww this is so damn good! It got me feeling spasms in my chest. The breakups definitely hurt but they had to happen. Definitely deserves more readers! Thank you for the hard work!

the season ended, but they are actually at the starting line of their lives together!

Users who are viewing this thread