The Heart Will Break, but Broken Live on

the title alone can tell that it is a not that good translation of a chinese manhua

They show things in the promo they don't show in the story, but the promo is so full of spoilers I feel like i read a story summary instead. >.<

Dude i NEED to know if this will have HE

I dont wanna waste my time reading angst if its just torture..

So like... can someone spoil a little of this to me? Because so far this seems like a selfish princess recreated some dead guy she loved, only to let 14 of those clones just die and then just cuck the 15th one with a random beggar she picked up from the street. Is this just a whole NTR manga?

I’m guessing *I haven’t read raws or anything so this is all just conjecture* that there’s a certain reason why she can’t marry 15 atm. Because of this, she’s chosen that random beggar in hopes that she can use him and then swap the two out later. When she insists that 15 isn’t the Yi guy, that’s not necessarily a bad thing... it means she sees him as him so my guess is that this is all a whole elaborate setup just to get w that man.

And w that said
She’s pretty fucking stupid if that’s true for not letting 15 know so he has to go through a shit ton of heartbreak. Hopefully that isn’t the actual plot lol

Users who are viewing this thread