The Heavenly Path Is Not Stupid - Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
The propaganda is getting way too much. I'm out, have fun y'all who wanna stay. It was such a good manhua tho, such a shame.

Dex-chan lover
The propaganda is getting way too much. I'm out, have fun y'all who wanna stay. It was such a good manhua tho, such a shame.
I mean, you could read it as a criticism of communism because it literally puts all responsibility of making communism work into an all powerful godlike person that can't exist in real life. It's saying that communism is a fantasy and will only ever be one.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you could read it as a criticism of communism because it literally puts all responsibility of making communism work into an all powerful godlike person that can't exist in real life. It's saying that communism is a fantasy and will only ever be one.
Yep.
It does make me laugh. I don't think they realize how little will change except losing more freedom with no hope to advance.
But... oh yea they have a God near by that will create the communist utopia lol

Double-page supporter
You does raise a good point

Users who are viewing this thread