Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Ain't hiding her ulterior motives at all, I love it.
Reid totally has magic, doesn't he. Usually the magic measurement device only breaks if you have way too much magic, isn't that how it goes?
It might be that he has some unique kind of physical enhancement magic or something like that, since you would assume him not having magic would mean the test machine just wouldn't react.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't hiding her ulterior motives at all, I love it.

It might be that he has some unique kind of physical enhancement magic or something like that, since you would assume him not having magic would mean the test machine just wouldn't react.
There's also the possibility of him having a negative amount of magic, essentially sucking up the energy in the device.

This is definitely not the type of story to have a harem (or at least I hope so).

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping they talked about the "old times" more especially the MC would tell of his final moments that lead to his death to her. I can buy the fiance part since it was clear they had a deep connection at least.

Users who are viewing this thread