Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Gift

Double-page supporter
I really appreciate that they actually act as old as they are, too many reincarnation stories has them act like they've been reset to being kids. Not to mention I like how comfortable they are around each other, actually acting like they have known each other for decades
A novel that I read actually gives a plausible reason for reincarnated people acting differently if placed in a younger body. A younger body's brain is less developed so it could affect the thought processes of someone reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
Millis said it right, Elria is a national treasure.
Poor Alma picking a fight with the real sage :ROFLMAO:
And damn BOY, I sure love Reid teaching that brat a lesson.

Dex-chan lover
What did you want him to do? Commit murder/assault in the cafeteria and get suspended? He did about as much as he could do really.
Maybe take witness testimonies and report to authorities?

Dex-chan lover
I like how they're taking it easy for now, slowly teasing us by making hints of whats to come here and there at the beginning of the chapter
Also ITS SO WHOLESOME how he talks about the sage,
then ends with more wholesome stuff at the end of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Reid just acquired a legit ally. It was actually so touching when Lyatt bid Reid goodbye in the past crying, because he knows Reid is going to die as he heads to Elria's funeral back then.
That was actually a cool stunt he did on that spoiled noble thought I have a feeling he will become one of his followers/allies in the future.

Anyway, Reid and Elria is such a cute couple as always :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
God damn, every time this manga gets new chapter uploaded, I start unconsciously smiling. It's just too cute.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate that they actually act as old as they are, too many reincarnation stories has them act like they've been reset to being kids. Not to mention I like how comfortable they are around each other, actually acting like they have known each other for decades
Indeed. Adorable too with how they act around each other because of that. Tho now I'm reminded of By the Grace of the Gods with how that's actually a plot point that is brought up in regards to that trope.

Users who are viewing this thread