The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The hero taking on the conditional exam

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I thought the boy gonna be one of those insufferable noble, turns out he is just having too much pride and ego and not a bad guy
And Reid gonna teach his classmates a lesson or two, too bad for the monster though, just become teaching material

Dex-chan lover
I guess this will lead to some character development for Fareg? At least I hope so, I like it when side characters are developed and have a role in the story other than being just another “tool” for the main characters.

Also I love the little headpat exchange they did, it’s so fucking cute :glee:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never would've thought I'd be so invested in a manga with a generic setting lifted from a long-ass titled LN. But here we are. Fantastic adaptation. Good pacing, well-executed dialogues, refreshing interactions between characters, and decent narrative. I especially enjoyed the medical treatment on the dummy, that was fun.

Dex-chan lover
i think that Reid praising him too is also since think about it
its like Wiesel said how many ppl have Reid seen die on the battlefield and hell he probaly seen other ppl do the same this guy did on the battlefield. You might goofed up but when it truly counted you did not abandon your friends and thats good

Users who are viewing this thread