Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita

Dex-chan lover
Haven’t read it yet, but what the hell is with all these new mangas with long ass drawn-out titles?
And when did that become a trend?
It’s very annoying.
I don’t want to have to cite the Declaration of Independence if I want to say the name of one of these titles.

Dex-chan lover
Haven’t read it yet, but what the hell is with all these new mangas with long ass drawn-out titles?
It’s very annoying.
I don’t want to have to cite the Declaration of Independence if I want to say the name of one of these titles.
You expected the title, but it's actually me - the synopsis :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
It’s very annoying.
A lot of novels and manga now had started off on sites like Narou. A lot of traits for the current generation of novels and manga, including everything we mislabel as being isekai, come from the trends and issues in these sites. Most would only see the title of new releases being listed and not any tags or summaries. In fact, I don't even remember if Narou has tags in the first place or it just has genres. So people started making their titles into summaries so that people would get some idea of the story when looking at the list. They were compensating for an issue with the site.

Group Leader
It’s very annoying.

Bruh... where have you been? Anyway, see the year "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" came out and then walk yourself back to current time. Starting from LN and that series, titles just got longer and longer. It might not have been the first to do so, but it's probably the first popular series to do it.

How tf did the synopsis go from a marriage proposal to enter the magic academy to determine who is stronger? What?

Also.. What? Dude has the 'strongest physical' abilities, and the girl is a literal sage, so they both enter the MAGIC academy? To determine who is strongest?? What's the next dumb thing going to be.. mc chosen to remove both of his feet to see who is the fastest, him or the fmc? Bruh.

How tf did the synopsis go from a marriage proposal to enter the magic academy to determine who is stronger? What?

Also.. What? Dude has the 'strongest physical' abilities, and the girl is a literal sage, so they both enter the MAGIC academy? To determine who is strongest?? What's the next dumb thing going to be.. mc chosen to remove both of his feet to see who is the fastest, him or the fmc? Bruh.
man literally destroys magic with his bare fists, logically antimagic stuff should be a discipline too.

well, its all stamps anyway

This title can kill anyone. Reincarnated • The Hero Marries the Sage ~After Becoming Engaged to a Former Rival, We Became the Strongest Couple~

Users who are viewing this thread