The Hero Proposed to Me (Promo) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Grerutin
jeez you really did the math with that, I respect that...
well in the end, unless someone who read the novel tells us, we can only assume.

"Useless Clara"? WTF? I think I've read the beginning of the novel, and those two sisters got along VERY VERY well.

Dex-chan lover
Why would he actually fall for that child, he looks to be the sisters height and age. And she called her useless?😂

@Lililac @SmartHeart

I think she calls her sister "useless" in that she's politically useless - the king wants his son to marry the main character to get the political capital to make his claim on the throne more stable; marrying the adopted older sister lacks that political capital, so she is politically "useless".

Taking notes...
1 Avoid the death flag,
2 Get attention from the death flag instead
3 LIVE XD

@Lililac I don't know, this is all my guess, but I imagine it's because Clara is adopted - she doesn't have the same blood, so marrying her doesn't give the prince the same political power that marrying a full blooded daughter does (since nobles are usually petty like that). That's my belief, at least - beyond that there isn't enough information to know. I just speculate that that's what she means because the line calling her useless happens right after she talks about how the king wants the prince to marry her for power.

Users who are viewing this thread