The Hero Took Everything from Me, So I Partied with the Hero’s Mother! - Ch. 3 - Lost in thought, secrets of the heart.

Dex-chan lover
Also while I tihnk of it, I'm still shocked this crazy stronk lady stayed with a husbando that didn't even gift her. I thought he just became scummier later when she got older but looks like he never loved her. So why would a strong indipendant woman like that stick around and not do the adventuring or find a better guy?

Another question for this universe. Women here can birth into their 40's so in that world when do they stop? cause if it was 40's aswell it'd make no sense since they would die before child even gets to "adult" stage in that world.

Dex-chan lover
Also while I tihnk of it, I'm still shocked this crazy stronk lady stayed with a husbando that didn't even gift her. I thought he just became scummier later when she got older but looks like he never loved her. So why would a strong indipendant woman like that stick around and not do the adventuring or find a better guy?

Another question for this universe. Women here can birth into their 40's so in that world when do they stop? cause if it was 40's aswell it'd make no sense since they would die before child even gets to "adult" stage in that world.
I would not bother thinking too hard on the logic of this story's world setting.

Clearly the author didn't either 😑

Dex-chan lover
Who knows. It reminds me of that song by The Chicks (nee Dixie), Goodbye Earl. Sometimes a young woman who is trapped by the preconceptions of the world around her (this being that all women should get married and start pumping out babies) will wind up scrapping the bottom of the barrel like that. And she'll stick it out because she doesn't know any other way of living. (Remember: trapped by their preconceptions.)

This one kinda bugs me as well, but more because they draw her like a 20-something when, if the life span really is that short there, she should look more like a 50-year-old.

That said.... The short lifespans are probably more than just wear and tear. Things that we take for granted like clean food and water and access to medical care matter a lot when it comes to life expectancy. I recently had two major medical issues that could have proven fatal for me if I lived in an age where they didn't have basic surgical procedures and a solid understanding of human anatomy.

And even in this day and age, things like influenza still take their toll - even in developed nations. And we damn-near got wrekt by a jumped-up cold virus! Just imagine what an influenza outbreak would do to these people.

Fed-Kun's army
And next chapter, this literal motherfucker will giver her a "pearl necklace". XD
mAqFhro.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sure. He says all that now. But the first chapter seems to hint that this is veering towards harem. How's the author gonna explain that?
Would you actually like to know? Or were you just asking a rhetorical question?

I don't mind spoiling people. I mean I already previously spoiled the entire story, plot and highly recommended people to not get their hopes up with this since whatever it is they want, they better pray that the manga decides to divert from the plot, otherwise the people excited here should go read Isekai Furin instead.

And of course. Spoilers are properly kept censored so people can avoid being spoiled.

Fed-Kun's army
Elaborate
What series is that ?
this is mostly from my memories since i dropped it a long time ago but from what i remember it's quite literally a parody of Rising of The Shield Hero but instead of a shield being used its a vibrator, the way on how the mc "beats" enemies is by making them orgasm, see for yourself. might be wrong in some things i said since i dont really remember much of it

Users who are viewing this thread