The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait... so this dumbass left the gorgeous princess who was so into him (and other probable party members on his quest to take down demon lord) came back to our world only to finally develop an interest on females only it's going to be toxic kind of females who hurls abuse and just casually curses him?? And he thinks his system is busted? Didn't he develop an instinct for battle in the otherworld? Did he just get that strong through luck without gaining the necessary skills (not as in "skills" but battle savvy)

Like it's not any suspicious that he keeps getting hit with a lethal curse notification whenever he gets a reply? So... he's going to keep collecting girls of these types being dense as hell and be their doormat even though he exceeds them isn't he?

Just drop this guys, this is just going to get worse... I don't get it. At least that guy from this series https://mangadex.org/title/35067/haite-kudasai-takamine-san has an excuse since he was just an ordinary japanese guy thrust into a supernatunal situation w/ an S (but hot) female lead with a bit of an OP ability... but this guy, this guy should have a better experience since he likely went through dealing with stuck up nobles and a freaking demon lord and yet this has higher ratings. What the heck

Dex-chan lover
I think that female senpai? is a psycho, what's with lethal curses

Aggregator gang
That girl is a freaking psychopath. Why would she keep cursing the MC just because she doesn't understand his true nature? And the MC is so ignorant or just stupid?

Dex-chan lover
He just wants to get closer to the hot girl.
She just wants t dissect him, lol.
@alonerone
The curse does seem crazy. But why would he think that a phone message even CAN be cursed? He's already having issues with the skills freaking out, so he put the curse resist down to that.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix - you again too~ ahahaha.. kinda same on other one.. i didn't somewhat enjoy this too because of the segmentation thing..
it's really breaking my immersion.. this and that one got HEAVILY segmented (fcking few pages? seriously).. other segmented manga didn't quite suffer to this 'immersion breaker'..

Contributor
update faster ... honestly 12 pages and one week for it? You just have it somewhere lying around and wait for 1 week to release it don't you? If it was a other series I could understand it but by these kind of short 1/4 chapters it's a bit much to wait for one week to release it... 😱😅

@savris holy shit dude the mc still has family and you think he can easily leave them alone? dont forget he already has crush on earth too

Dex-chan lover
@kuzunagi13: Sadly those breakups in mini-chapters seem to be a trending thing. I think the raws themselves are segmented and I believe I read somewhere in some comments, that the chapters are released that way in the magazines. *urg*
I also don't like it for the same reasons as you. And although you could wait until a whole chapter has been uploaded, you would miss out quite a lot of fun in the comment sections. :/

It's developing as I thought . Even though the guy supposedly went through a ton of hardship and killed a literal Demon King with a harem, he has as much character as your generic harem MC. Also how stupid can you be tp think that a power given by God is broken? Even a 10 year old could piece together that speaking with the girl is giving him LETHAL curses.

Dex-chan lover
Being called a worthless shitbag and getting hit with a curse from a cute highschooler is a reward in and of itself. Well done, MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai The next part will come out very soon (today or tomorrow), and then you're forced to wait two weeks for the next part after that, since we'll be caught up to date already and the series has a bi-weekly release pace

I assure you, I am not stalling on purpose. I have a ton of other series I'm translating at once. Please check the Kirei Cake group page; those are all translated by me

Group Leader
There seems to be so many mixed reviews for this series, sheesh

Dex-chan lover
Whoever the hell sends curses via e-mails nowadays. The latest method is via electromagnetic waves, you old-fashioned self-proclaimed superhero-miko.

Users who are viewing this thread