The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3

Is that censored was some kind of a joke to make it funny with the context? That's what I thought at least, hope so.

Fed-Kun's army
@jimmyclear
Video game like progression is a tremendous gift. We don't tend to think about it because of how much we see it, but in a semi realistic context it's overwhelming. She went from relatively normal to inarguably superhuman in a DAY, not to mention life saving. And the person who did it to her is asking virtually nothing in return, and he's even stronger. Power, as both a gift and a target, is a hell of an aphrodisiac.

This series wasn't exactly top tier literature to begin with, but you don't need a fucking jetpack to jump the goddamn shark!

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of having this chapter released on web/magazine if it is going to be this heavily censored? won't it be better to make this as an extra from volumes? It'd save effort/time than doing this travesty of censorship and focus in the plot a bit more or so I believe.

What kind of self-respecting company censors underwear? isnt underwear iself the censor bar of the world?

Dex-chan lover
So... is this chapter even worth all the resources the author and publisher used to release it? I actually admire all the effort you did to bring it to us. I would have refused to spend my time working on something so completely irrelevant to the story that actually fails to be fan service (which I'm not even really much of a fan, also).

Great job with your effort. Really.

Dex-chan lover
Since she appeared to be trolling him pretty bad, I assumed the censorship could be the result of his futile attempts to keep his own mental imagery under control.😲

Contributor
@TimeVolt Not if there's a cameltoe involved...

Although I am kinda curious, were the white outlines natural or were they the courtesy of the RD?

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully not coming off as an ingrate here but i would just leave it censored man, dont kill yourself to fix something that they broke on purpose. i can live with implied underwear
cant believe they made a whole chapter about her underwear and just black barred it out tho lmao

Group Leader
which bastards censored this in the first place? Cant believe they started this in the magazine. If they really censored this I'm out, the story wasn't really good to begin with and now fan service is trash too. Fuck them.

Dex-chan lover
... Amongst the weirdest censoring i've seen.

Oh look, it's censored from this angle.
Oh, it's not censored from another angle a few panels later.
Oh, now more is censored.

*Insert Jackie Chan 'WTF' meme*

Users who are viewing this thread