The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3

Dex-chan lover
damn they didn't lie, the censorship is ATROCIOUS
and I'm one of the guy that usually do not mind some censorship... but this? THIS IS MADNESS

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was this chapter? That whole interaction came out of nowhere, as if she was a completely different character, and all the "humor" fell absolutely flat. Plus, what's the point of a lazy fanservice chapter if you are going to censor the shit out of it?

Dex-chan lover
nice compromise.

btw the chapter feels disconnected from the previous one? or is just me?

Black and transparent.
Does she actually say that or is a joke you guys made due the redrawing?

Dex-chan lover
@muon She actually says that; it's just a coincidence that it fit with the decensor so well

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna go to Japan and blow up the Olympics stadium Jesus Christ, fucking censorship laws that coincidentally got stricter as we drew closer to the Olympics...

Damn you Kyoani arsonist!
you hit wrong target
you should target this publisher instead of kyoani 🧐

Dex-chan lover
...So she's seducing him now, right? This girl is so weird I honestly cannot figure out what she's thinking.

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of having a fanservice chapter if you censor it to hell. Plus she was in her underwear. This is the first manga I've seen that censors this greatly 😨😓😢

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the scanlators, I do not feel that they should go too far in the name of de censoring, especially if an uncensored version could come out soon, but that is up to them and other readers

😅For some reason the line works actually made it more erotics than decensoring it. 😅

Dex-chan lover
this kind of came out of nowhere o_o He won't actually make love to any of the girls so there's no point in this much teasing

Users who are viewing this thread