The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3

Don’t know why they censored underwear when they show a full frontal. Would have made sense at the end though.

mrf

New Censorship by removing parts and use only artline? No i mean this way of censorship works.
By giving it to the reader it's kinda works (only artline) the erotic gone and it's not obnoxious
Better then a black square. Joke aside thx for removing thos black boxes.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Is that censorship really in the official? That’s honestly some of the worst I’ve seen, ever.

can someone cut out the "calm down hero daiki" scene and make it a meme for me? xD chapter 6.3 page 10

Thank god I'm not drawing manga, having it censored this harshly would frustrate me to no end, whats the point of drawing if its going to be marked out in the release anyway.

Dex-chan lover
why did you even bother, the black bars look better than the white bars+guessed lines.

Dex-chan lover
@Mobby 700 years in MSPaint
w10.png

@TanithG thank you so much you don't know what this means to me xDD My fine selection of memes thanks you deeply
(I would add a meme here thanking you but I haven't figured out how to post pictures here I guess I would need a link...)
(please forgive this foolish one's incompetence Meme Master TanithG)

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Is that censorship really in the official? That’s honestly some of the worst I’ve seen, ever.
Yeah, some of the websites with their own readers are... excessive to say the least. I'm fairly convinced it's less about protecting like, little kids from nipples and shit like that, but rather it's more about incentive to buy the actual physical volume instead of reading the chapters when they're free online. That's my gut feeling on this ridiculousness anyway.

For what it's worth, I find that kind of redraws distracting and I'd rather have the original censored art. It's not even because I'm 0% interested in G-cup minors in transparent lingerie having phone sex, it's just that I prefer keeping things as close to the original art as possible.

I get what the point of censorship is, but it doesn’t change the fact that I get distracted by any little thing that appears on the page, including the big, distracting boxes.

Dex-chan lover
lmao where do I even start with this chapter

this is a genuine trainwreck and I love it

with the amount of anime tiddies i've already seen, just let your imaginations go wild. it's far sexier.

Users who are viewing this thread