The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.4

Group Leader
Does anyone wanna explain why the censorship was so heavy in the first place? Totally lost here

Dex-chan lover
Man, if you are going to censor, WHY THE FUCK make these scenes????? They censor even the pants, I don't get it, really...

uh, is it the right translate? how can it became s*x friend in 1 night with just talking on the phone???

Dex-chan lover
Oh... this is high-classed "Lack of communication" skills here. I mean, forget F*** buddies, that's if you have nothing else but sex on your mind.

Dex-chan lover
Good job on the lineart, it really good. Theres only so much you could do with such thick censor bars so I'm glad for this decision.

Aggregator gang
That was some amazing almost completely unnecessary censorship. Bravo.

well ill tell you guys, your attempts at de-censoring are greatly appreciated

you didn't need to do that , but the fact that you tried gets a full dogetza from me
(Insert dogetza emoji here)

PS: I don't know how to spell Dogetza but im sure you know what i mean

I got an idea, Y not leave the inside black, but outline it like it was inverted, ill post what i mean in a sec.

Aggregator gang
@FutureJustin
Usually censorship happened if they dont like ecchi/sex stuffs like revealing you partial body naked (only wearing panties), got the cloth torn and revealing some or intentionally naked for whatever reasons IMO.

But from this point I can see the editor really hate ecchi stuffs so the editor
requests to blocking it too much, then why bother so much for that if you dont like at all???
Better had another editor who had tolerance with that but not on extreme cases like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread