The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.4

Fed-Kun's army
Not going to lie, the last two chapters feels so disjointed that it was as though Kirei uploaded a couple joke chapters ahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Really appreciate the efforts for the translation and the redraw but tbh, when you have such a tragedy for a story and now terrible art from censorship, what exactly is the redeeming point of this manga. Feels like the effort could be placed on another title that's more rewarding. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Redrawing is good enough.
Most people can't tell that it was censored in the first place without you telling em.
You can do better with the tatami and other textures though.

Also, plz combine chapter when it's complete; x.1 x.2 x.3 is annoying to read honestly.

in which magazine this is published? a 10-year old oriented? Such heavy censorship. Btw thx for the redraw!

It's heresy to censor this kind of art. The fuck is wrong with the author?

Fed-Kun's army
Can't even imagine what it'd be like if half the text about $#/^ and ##^$#* was simply all censored. Almost as though there is no words or pictures in the entire story.

The problem is the damn publisher, Square Enix. They're doing the same thing in the dragon mom manga.
https://mangadex.org/title/37253/mom-please-don-t-come-adventuring-with-me-the-boy-who-was-raised-by-the-ultimate-overprotective-dragon-becomes-an-adventurer-with-his-mother

Contributor
Pretty sure it's the magazine/publisher that censors it not the author.

doubt that the censor are from author..

does this manga are one that published in CN?
because, the feels same with what they did.. 🤣

Glad I get this for free. Dunno what the deal is money wise for this in japan but I sure as hell wouldn't pay for manga with big black boxes everywhere.

Double-page supporter
yeah stick with the lineart at least that way the reading experience doesn't degrade that much... Those black boxes just make me want to goo ughhh at SE for doing this shit... Wtf are you as a publisher even accepting manga that has nudity in it if you are going to butcher it up? Jeez, think about the damn creator, he drew those nudes there cuz he wanted to tell a story with those curves and stuff or am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread