The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.4

Dex-chan lover
Censorship like that is just weird, but redrawing takes time. I say do whatever you feel capable and willing to do within limits so as to not get tired of it.

Contributor
You should have waited for the tonkobon release at this point, the black bars are out of hands and ridiculous. The mangaka should protest against this crap forced to his own work. -_-

Fed-Kun's army
add some [uncensored] tag to the chapter, the number of viewer will multiply quite fast! XD

Dex-chan lover
I think the line-art decensor is a good compromise. Thanks for all your hard work!

what the heck were they censoring there?
she has underwear damn it so why they have to put black boxes there?

Dex-chan lover
wo...okay. He must be a hero, because he withstood that temptation. He could have easily asked her to meet her in the middle of the night and she would have come. But I really respect that. Don't put your dick into crazy! I simply don't understand why he isn't visiting the other world. Just to chat with the princess, saint or whatever. Those mental unstable "bloodbaths about to happen" ain't the only girls he knows.

@Iwizesol: There is a button with a tiny, rectangular icon, that looks a bit like a canvas with a with a gray mountain on it and a moon above the mountain. If you click on it the bbcode
Code:
[img][/img]
will appear. Place the url of the picture you want to show in between those brackets. Uploading you own picture (aside from you own avatar) isn't supported on mangadex as far as I know. If it's a huge picture you should also consider putting it in spoiler tags, so it is opted out until you click on it, as it might clutter the board otherwise.

Example:
Code:
[i][[/i][i]spoiler][img]image-url[/img][/spoiler][/i]

Here's the link to the documentation thread: https://mangadex.org/thread/3

Dex-chan lover
Komi sucks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Damn when will they fuck already?

Censoring is so stupid. Not even a nipple was in the original.

bitch offered a fuck-buddy option, and he decline it ?
mother fucker needs to grow some balls.
I mean it's a fuck buddy, only fuck, not some friend with benefit shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix you think he could go back? I thought that he was completely unable to... like in almost all of these sorts of "returning from some other world" novels/manga, unless the point is either the search for a way back (I forget which novels were like that, but there were a few), or that the MC can travel between the two worlds more or less at will (Ore Dake Kaereru Kurasu Teni, for one, but no manga... I could've sworn I remember one that does have a manga tho)

gj with decencoring why the hell would they even cencor a girl in underwear... and with a huge black block? WTF? was a nun their editor???

Dex-chan lover
@CaTastrophy427: I could have sworn, he returned by his own powers. I reread it and while it's still possible, but not explicit mentioned how he returned. So maybe he can't shift between realities, which is a bummer. Welp, I hope the princess will turn up later on anyways.

Honestly these black bars are confusing. Why are they there? If its to make it so a younger audience tough luck the dialogue is too mature. Like make god rays or something that stands out less than massive black bars.

Once again thanks for redrawing all that. So much work for something that shouldn't have been that intrusive.

I wouldn't mind being her fuck buddy. Honestly in this scenario that would probably more realistic, than not advancing the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I have 0 idea why this is getting censored.

is there a new law in Japan or something.

Double-page supporter
Best girl for this series has been decide
(Let see baseball coach for now)

Good work on the lineart, I can only agree with the general confusion among the crowd here as to why this censorship is there.

Users who are viewing this thread