The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.4

Dex-chan lover
I like the lineart! way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than those motherfucking black boxes of doom!

What the flying fuck did i just read? maiden bitch,wtf.fuck buddies,it's a disgrace to fuck buddies

Dex-chan lover
The lineart makes things better, much better than the BLACK BAR OF DOOM.

WTF??? S*x can't be spelled out but "Fuck Buddy" is acceptable. I see, in the future, he knocks her up, she gives birth and they say, "That's not our kid, that's our fuck trophy for having successful s*!"

Dex-chan lover
This chick is bipolar
Also fuck the magazine this series runs in

I say continue with the lineart.
I really can't understand censorship these day. They even censored lard in the Asian broadcast of Milo Murphy's Law.

And that girl have some serious communication issues.

Redrawing (in my opinion) is about finding a middleground between time taken redrawing, and the quality of the end result compared to before, there is no point spending 3 hours on 1 page that only makes it look slightly better (unless you're a massive perfectionist). Now I have no idea how much time you spent on these chapters however the redrawing gets the point across without MASSIVELY distracting from the actual reading experience, as the black boxes do.
So the redrawing you've done is great and you should ignore anybody who says otherwise.
TL:DR, thank you for the extra effort which you totally didn't have to put into these recent chapters but you did anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The line art was (mostly) beautifully done.
The censorship was vastly more perverse than it would have been if they simply drew what they censored...

The line art was (mostly) beautifully done. [2]
The censorship was vastly more perverse than it would have been if they simply drew what they censored... [2]

Users who are viewing this thread