The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.4

Dex-chan lover
yeah have to agree the original censor bars are obnoxiously huge. those are not bars. those are square-shaped black-holes

Dex-chan lover
I can literally hear the rating of this series rapidly dropping into the floor now 👻

That's one of the most random and bad plot progression I've ever seen.

If you wanted them to be sexually acquainted or her to be a bit more seductive, they could get her to act like Kasumi Utaha or something.

Not just, 'thank so you my phone f buddy now bebe'

Dex-chan lover
The censur is totally ridiculous, I would understand holy light or smoke covering the private parts but... Censuring cleavage and other ecchi stuff is just straight up dumb.

Stick with the line art my dude.

No need to redraw censored stuff. Your drawing makes things even more awkward.
In my case I'm so used to censor my brain is able to completely erased it but with your bad drawing it can't process efficiently.

without the box outlining it some of it wouldnt even be noticed.

Dex-chan lover
Why it's being censored: So the publisher can make people buy the uncensored ver later.

Makes me wish people in Japan would just boycott these guys till they decide to at the very least censor it in a more sensible way instead of covering a chunk of the page with solid black boxes.

Dex-chan lover
These last two parts just got SUPER awkward and out of character for the previous story, lol.

Aggregator gang
Holy hell, might as well black the whole page out leaving only dialogue. LN vibes...I like it

Dex-chan lover
SO HOLD ON RIGHT HERE
she's a shrine maiden. and a real b*tch? yeah that "WHAT in the ACTUAL FLYING F*CK indeed lmao

Dex-chan lover
Nice job redrawers. Square Enix be damned though. Why censor an ecchi manga?

Dex-chan lover
These last two chapters were so wild, I could not read it without needing to pause to laugh. Now bois this is character development, this is why we read these kind of series. God bless japan and thanks for the translation mate.

Why are people complaining about the redrawing? I didn’t mind it at all. It wasn’t necessary but it was fine, I appreciate the work you put into it. You could maybe save yourself the work next time around though. But if you enjoy redrawing titties then go for it my dude

Dex-chan lover
@tae_ka_pre she couldn’t be Utaha. She’s literally an awkward unsocial girl who thought the best way to thank him was through what she overheard from others. She straight up says she does not know how to express to him genuine thanks for helping her this much, and that’s the best she can understand to do. Becoming his phone fuck buddy is a big assumption on her part but she’s a doofus so it doesn’t seem too out of the way. I mean, it’s weird but I won’t question it since she was always proud of her body and thought men would desire her without question or want a relationship with her.

But if she started acting as a teasing queen of seduction like Utaha I’d be way more surprised at that since she never showed any sort of characteristic like that before. Utaha understands MC a lot and is way more comfortable around him. This girl on the other hand is only capable of throwing assumptions around and barely understands people in general so again, while her behavior isn’t what we consider anywhere near the norm, it definitely won’t make more sense for her to act like Utaha.

To me it just shows once again this girls actions are having a negative effect on MC by acting however she wants but at the same time surely there is development in the right direction.

Group Leader
@hartex92

I understand that, but I have never seen or even heard of this taking place in Japanese manga before. Not even close to this extent...

Is there an underlying reason behind this? Anybody know? It just seems way too extreme to me...

Aggregator gang
just stick with the censored stuff and save yourselves the trouble imo

Dex-chan lover
omg they literally erased half of a panel there. thank god i'm reading this for free, if i spend a money to buy this garbage i would riot and there will be a bulk of rage email on their inbox

Users who are viewing this thread