The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.4

Dex-chan lover
...Oh. Oh. She's just saying thank you.

Glad we clarified that. I'm not sure how obvious that was, but I didn't pick up on it at all.

Honestly you folks should spend your time elsewhere, pretty sure this story is bleeding readers (it's losing me), so unless you guys enjoy translating it for the sake of it, I would wager it ain't worth your time.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta appreciate the fact that these people redraw the scene for us.

Dex-chan lover
I respect the sacrifice the scanlators and redrawers made

I have no complaints, and merely wish to experience as much of this story as they will allow

Double-page supporter
I appreciate your efforts, but I think you should let it be as is. If you'll update the chapters later with the uncensored version, so be it.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Fed-Kun's army
I remember some other manga chapter where most of the pages were more than 80% black squares.

Dex-chan lover
oh okay, this chapter makes much more sense than the last one lol. I'm guessing the last chapter was just some kind of ploy to sell the decensored volumes

Dex-chan lover
@spacehydra I'm just surprised that square enix didn't demand the artist put a million belts and zippers to cover the naughty places

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author has completely given up on this story after learning it was gonna get censored to hell and back.

Ok so tell me why she suddenly “pretended” to go into heat? Like was that the best the author could come up with?

Dex-chan lover
censorship is annoying, but honestly not that big a deal

seriously, if you want boobs, smut, or whatever, there's tons of places besides this to get it.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck censorship

Now I feel even less compelled to buy the volume when I know that majority of the revenue will go to the garbage that is square enix

Thanks for the chapter!

Why is it even censored in the first place, there were nipples shown in chapter 3.2 for fuck's sake.

But to actually contribute to feedback, I'd much rather have line art than entire chunks of the page blacked/whited out.

Dex-chan lover
Nice redrawing. You should work as sameda koban's assistant! Maybe you'll get to read his doujinshi before they get released

Group Leader
I'd skip the redraws.

If people complain, toss something funny in to replace the black. Pictures of Sheep or 8 bit NES sprites or something.

Users who are viewing this thread