The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.4

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Chairman got dumped. But she can also see it. Phone made message sound (you can put those on alarm if you don't have a friend to bail you out), he said "oh, this is super important" and ran away, from a date. Without a word of "I'm really sorry about this, let's meet again".

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the so called forbidden techniques that will be occasionally used like it was a common skill in the future plot

She needs to be even more proactive, man.
If she insisted I’m sure he’ll def accept him, rather than assuming he dumped her.

Dex-chan lover
Dumped? She literally called him a one night stand to get back at her cheating ex. That's lower than a rebound. Not that he wouldn't have totally taken that offer if there wasn't an acquaintance being murdered on the other end of the line.

On a different note, I totally didn't notice the skinny panel indicating a change of locale at first so I thought he did the Superman zoom as soon as he slipped out of her hand. Gave her "dumped" reaction a slightly different flavor.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot approve this. A true overdrive mode should be accompanied by outfit cast off at all times.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. He'll, if he even just showed her the message and said "I think my friend is in trouble," I think should would have understood.

But then again, he did just use his OP-ness in front of her and she didn't bat an eye, so I'm wondering if there's more moving parts to her character.

Maybe she's one of the girls from the isekai world that had a crush on him returned? Idk @icarushector @Keimichi

Aggregator gang
maybe instead of spiritual armor she should invest in some actual armor if she doesn't like getting beaten bloody in monster fights

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane he did the op thing from the roof, and he remembers her from before the isekai, but... Was it her that called him out on the bullet dodging or was that only the Vatican Loli?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane he didn't fly right in front of her. If you see in page 4 top right, it's shown that he's in a rooftop of a building.

Aggregator gang
@talisay999 I bet if he was going to save a male friend, you wouldn't have any problem with it. Starting to make me wonder about the orientation of MGTOW's goons... :/

Users who are viewing this thread