The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

I know most of the things here don't make much sense but shouldn't the MC offer her to go to his home? My lord, I thought they were friends.

Then again, the author wants it to be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
.... I would have dropped this immediately, but I realized this manga knows it's fucking stupid, so I guess I'll keep reading

Why the f*ck is it taking so long!!!!! This manga is too far stretched! To summarized the fight is like: oh sh*t a god he seems strong, next chapter: nope he's f*cking weak, the god then: or am i, then repeat that in 2/3 chapters, then finish it with light beam.

Dex-chan lover
Is heroin worth that much in Japan? That amount of heroin wouldn't even pay for a hotel room in my city

Fed-Kun's army
@blurgh123 mind you, in korea and japan, Heroin, or any kind of drug really, is SUPER expensive. One. It's harder to smuggle in. Two. The repercussions from getting caught is very severe. and third. Japan and Korea have pretty good police, meaning that it is very likely you'll get caught for selling it if you don't plan well. Why do i know this? no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread