The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth: Nah, as both chapters have been uploaded nearly at the same time, I guess most people read 9.1 and 9.2 in one go and simply commented in 9.2's comment section.

Fed-Kun's army
@clannadkanon when you ban them, say if a rule that "not allow spliting chapters, regardless what the distributors do" exists, on MD

Dex-chan lover
i mean, vg heroes tend to be pretty op by endgame.

@clannadkanon
didn't they mention that this is how the chapters are actually being released by the author? Or am i thinking of a different series?

Well... this manga is published by parts in Japan, so for those who think why the translation is only half, it because there are only half.
it published in mangaup

Supporter
Lol I like a MC that actually learned from his battles and has experience and skill, instead of an mc who is like "OoOoOoooOOOoooOOoo cheat skillz!"

Dex-chan lover
@Porg lmao by that logic you could show some restraint and not read it too. You could show some restraint and not throw insults at a general population. Heck, you could show restraint by not responding at all in the comment section.

Not saying you're a hypocrite but you're making a statement that can be applied to you.

Double-page supporter
Time for RIP AND TEARS ...
starting from ear ...
😈😈😈😈😈

Aggregator gang
@knight_evangel Been doing that for months and then these weak justifications appear in the comments. Staying silent solves nothing. You can never tell when split chapters are actually finished, depending on the series they can be split into anywhere from 2-6 segments, so you have to let them pile up.

Meanwhile these scanlators are begging for donations and patting themselves on the back. Could get more if they weren't doing such a terrible job!

Users who are viewing this thread