The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.4

This whole arc is the equivalent of an endgame, maxed out character going back to do sidequests.

The optional challenge boss is supposed to be pretty challenging, but MC is kinda just curbstomping with his raw stats and passives alone.

This is just getting ridiculous, it's just being drawn out for no reason at this point. Finish the goddamn fight, this isn't fucking dbz

ook ook mc op mc op

Aggregator gang
I love this long-ass conversation with an irrelevant mook character. Just kill him already. Or don't. Whatever I stopped being invested in the outcome of this fight months ago lol

Double-page supporter
Overkill with the buffs (even the one with ridiculous name) but no big BOOM? No body splattering? Wasted the page spread for some anticlimactic sht.
Seriously, if you gonna make a battle drawn out, at least show more actions and not texts.

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixStriker5251 @WhimsiCat
If they're trying to give us a revenge-gasm then it's definitely not working, they didn't give us enough reasons to hate that self-proclaimed god to an extent that would warrant taking all this time to make him feel despair before crushing him like in Shield Hero for example. So it just feels like an unnecessary drag at this point especially with how short the chapters are.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting to the point of those memes about Dragon Ball where there's just so much power escalation that it's like two kids trying to play with one another.

"Well, I have my super-mega unbreakable shield!"
"Nuh-uh, well I have my super-mega-unbreakable shield breaker!"
"That's not fair!"

Is it the Nuclear Blessing that lets him eat his Mom's cooking? It must have been his Initial Skill, or something. I'm just guessing

These numerous chapter fights are so pointless. It is more a sign of a poor author or a desperate publisher trying to make as much money as they can before readers walk away and find something else.

At this rate it will be 20 years before this manga is done it's story...

@ericbj Its the scanslator's doing and has nothing to do with the publisher/author of the manga, they're still released in full chapters. I dont know much on how the scanslation world works, but my guess is the scanlators either lack enough people/contributors to finish the scanlations or they're trying to milk ads for some revenue which is not wrong. Cause cmon, they're scanning + translating it for free, probably have to get an original hardcopy as well, and you're not helping/encouraging them by taking it for granted and reading it for free.

Fed-Kun's army
@confusedbeaver proof? It's not uncommon for publishers to butcher the chapters nowadays, so it depends on which publisher you are talking about, and what source did the translator get their chapters from.

Fken japanese mangaka eirh ur fken parts come on finish this fight already stop with the fking cliffs dsmn japanese mangakas

Users who are viewing this thread